Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Life: Under Construction

HOME.
The transition home, though welcome, has not been easy.  Currently between doctors, Roger and I have experienced the anxiety of feeling like we’re on our own with no one to give advice on each little blip.  We had gotten used to having a large team of people that we could rely on in Salt Lake.  And they were available to us 24/7.  I am beginning to understand their reluctance to send Roger out into the world. . . THANK GOD he has stayed healthy and we haven’t had any emergencies.

SWEET.
This Friday, Roger will see Pat Beatty, who was one of the founding partners at the Bone Marrow Transplant Clinic in SLC, now a practicing oncologist here in Missoula.  

HOME.
Now, if I could just stop waking up in the middle of the night with heart palpitations, we’d really be on the road to getting our life back.

3 comments:

  1. Your lovely home makes me feel relaxed just looking at it. Take a deep breath...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that couch, makes me wanna curl up and watch an old B&W Movie with a bowl of tomato soup :)
    Maybe this should be the plan for this weekend...A little down time for you guys??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have to say I am happy to see you at home with your own things. It is warm and comfortable with your personal touch everywhere! You made me smile. Take it easy on yourselves. Lots of love. Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for Roger if you would care to.