Thursday, January 3, 2013

Not Our Best Day

I am in the hotel with chills, fever and a racking cough.  They won't allow me in  the hospital, and rightly so. A contagious virus could wipe out every patient on the Bone Marrow Transplant ward in one fell swoop.  So I'll do the right thing, and wait it out here, but I'm not happy about it.

I have tried to call and haven't been able to get any information about how Roger is doing today.  He is not alert enough to pick up the phone and call me.  Did someone tell him I'm sick, or does he think I abandonned him? 

This is not a happy day.  :-(

3 comments:

  1. So sorry you're not feeling well Candi... :(
    Please get some much needed rest and get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candi, I hope you're feeling better and have time to post an update soon.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message for Roger if you would care to.